Taking your first trip is exciting and a little overwhelming, especially if you forgot to bring something with ya!
We wanted to share our list of some necessities “must haves” and “wish we had” brought with us on our first maiden voyage.
The list keeps growing every time we had taken off on our next adventure.
1. Sheets:bedding including sheets, covers, pillows, and blankets,towels: bath, hand, facial, dish and beach
2. First Aid Kit/Flash lights
3. Dump Hose/Electrical hookup cords
4. Personal electronics, like laptops and cell phones, and their chargers
5. Toiletries such as shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and facial lotion, RV-friendly toilet paper
6. Hose (freshwater)
7. Water Tank Filler Valve/water filter/water pressure regulator
8. Movies(DVD, Movie files got media player)/music (mp3,CD, boombox)
9. Kitchen Items
10. Toilet Chemical
11. 2 and 5/16″ Trailer Ball
12. 3/4 Drill Socket and Drill
13. A Mat for Outside the Steps/outdoor LED lights
15. Small solar panel
16. Inverter generator
18. Backup rear camera
19. Trailer ball lock
20. Weight distribution & anti sway bar